Pick your level and best time to renew. Everyone’s contributions are needed to sustain operations!
- Receive monthly Curatio news and updates
- Be able to submit questions to our Bioethicist for our Q & A column
- Have access to 1-844-CURATIO. Leave prayer intentions which will be offered at monthly Masses by Curatio Chaplains and prayed for by our Curatio Adoration team.
- Experience the spirituality of an Apostolate grounded in Catholic teachings
- Enjoy networking with fellow Catholic Healthcare professionals
- Receive sacraments and hear inspiring talks at Curatio spring and fall retreats
- Have access to some of our intellectual and faith formation past presentations
- Engage in new Curatio projects & coffeehouse events being developed to
- Benefit Catholics in healthcare in these challenging times.
- Grow in holiness in your workplace and daily life
- And more!
Donations are also appreciated to support our operations and events.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
1-844- CURATIO ( 844-287-2846). Option 1
If you’d like to donate via check, please pay to the order of Curatio and mail to:
3317 Edward Street
St Anthony MN 55418
Curatio Apostolate exists to help integrate our faith with our professional responsibilities. Learn More
Upcoming Curatio Events
Monsignor Shea: From Christendom to Apostolic Mission Thursday, June 24, 2021 7:00-8:00PM You’re Invited! A one hour Zoom discussion with Monsignor James Shea Join us for this wonderful opportunity to explore this powerful book and the pastoral strategies for our...
Mass Intentions & Holy Hours