Pick your level and best time to renew. Everyone’s contributions are needed to sustain operations!
- Receive monthly Curatio news and updates
- Be able to submit questions to our Bioethicist for our Q & A column
- Have access to 1-844-CURATIO. Leave prayer intentions which will be offered at monthly Masses by Curatio Chaplains and prayed for by our Curatio Adoration team.
- Experience the spirituality of an Apostolate grounded in Catholic teachings
- Enjoy networking with fellow Catholic Healthcare professionals
- Receive sacraments and hear inspiring talks at Curatio spring and fall retreats
- Have access to some of our intellectual and faith formation past presentations
- Engage in new Curatio projects & coffeehouse events being developed to
- Benefit Catholics in healthcare in these challenging times.
- Grow in holiness in your workplace and daily life
- And more!
Donations are also appreciated to support our operations and events.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
1-844- CURATIO ( 844-287-2846). Option 1
If you’d like to donate via check, please pay to the order of Curatio and mail to:
3317 Edward Street
St Anthony MN 55418
Curatio Apostolate exists to help integrate our faith with our professional responsibilities. Learn More
Upcoming Curatio Events
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Mass Intentions & Holy Hours