As Curatio Apostolate, we acknowledge our daily struggle to maintain a faithful sense of balance and integrity in our work. We offer support for all those who work in healthcare in the following ways…
To understand the Church’s teaching on health care as a vocational call to action.
To bring Catholics working in health care professions to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ, the “Divine Physician”.
To strengthen the virtue and character of health care professionals through the grace of the sacraments and daily prayer.
To witness through dialogue and example to peers and patients.
Connect and Support Curatio where you can help us provide:
- A vision for life and health that allows our profession, vocation and mission to be mutually integrate
- Opportunities to network with other Catholic healthcare professionals
- Intellectual formation, faith formation, prayer support, liturgical celebrations, retreats
- Tools to equip them to faithfully confront ethical dilemmas affecting health care
- An understanding of the “Charter for Health Care Workers” and other teachings of the Catholic Church about health care
- Support for Catholic health care professional vocations
- Notification of upcoming events
- Notification regarding pertinent issues regarding health care
- The prayers of Curatio’s Chaplain, Father Milless who will offer his First Friday Mass, Holy Hour, Rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy for Curatio and for all those asking for prayers on Curatio’s prayer corner
Curatio Apostolate exists to help integrate our faith with our professional responsibilities. Learn More
Upcoming Curatio Events
Made in the Image of God: Body and Soul Join us for this engaging presentation and Q&A Thursday January 21st 7:00- 8:30pm Understanding our greater story & the beauty of being made in God’s image is a fundamental ﬁrst step in pondering and talking about the...
Mass Intentions & Holy Hours