As Curatio Apostolate, we acknowledge our daily struggle to maintain a faithful sense of balance and integrity in our work. We offer support for all those who work in healthcare in the following ways…
To understand the Church’s teaching on health care as a vocational call to action.
To bring Catholics working in health care professions to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ, the “Divine Physician”.
To strengthen the virtue and character of health care professionals through the grace of the sacraments and daily prayer.
To witness through dialogue and example to peers and patients.
Connect and Support Curatio where you can help us provide:
- A vision for life and health that allows our profession, vocation and mission to be mutually integrate
- Opportunities to network with other Catholic healthcare professionals
- Intellectual formation, faith formation, prayer support, liturgical celebrations, retreats
- Tools to equip them to faithfully confront ethical dilemmas affecting health care
- An understanding of the “Charter for Health Care Workers” and other teachings of the Catholic Church about health care
- Support for Catholic health care professional vocations
- Notification of upcoming events
- Notification regarding pertinent issues regarding health care
- The prayers of Curatio’s Chaplain, Father Allan Paul Eilen, who will offer his First Friday Mass, Holy Hour, Rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy for Curatio and for all those asking for prayers on Curatio’s prayer corner
Curatio Events & News
A Curatio Retreat with Father Andrew M. Jaspers designed especially for healthcare professionals. September 7-9, 2018 As Healthcare Professionals we face emotional, spiritual and physical challenges in our work. Revitalize your spirit with daily...read more
Every First Friday Curatio’s Chaplain Father Allan Paul Eilen offers Mass for the intentions and for the mission of Curatio. If you have any prayer request email firstname.lastname@example.org and Father will include those intentions. We have Curatio members who offer a Holy Hour one day a week for Curatio- they also will include your prayer intentions.